I am on the same number of blocks as novaexchange and your official explorer.
The block reward was modified by the dev of Xenix
The first block generates 10000000 currency (premine)
From 2 to 100 block 0 currency
From 101 to 575 block 19 currency
From 576 to 3000000 block 0.084 currency
this pool is sync with the official explorer and nova exchange
sorry my english is very bad
Getting Started Guide
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- CGMiner Linux/Windows: Download here
- CGMiner Mac OS X: Download here
- Asteroids GUI Miner Mac OS X: Download here
- BFGMiner Linux/Windows: Download here
- CPU Miner Mac/Linux/Windows: precompiled binaries are available Download here.
3. Configure your miner.
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
If you use a command-line miner, type:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://altcoins-mining.com:2222 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
./bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://altcoins-mining.com:2222 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a Xenixcoin address to recieve payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Xenixcoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.
5. Advanced cgminer settings / FAQ
- Scrypt readme
- Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in cgminer (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity :)
- Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). Cgminer uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
- There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for cgminer. Windows only it seems.
- Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu.